An admission to World Changers Bible School is based on several requirements, which are listed below under “Entrance Requirements”. Although we welcome all applicants, we are only able to process applications that are properly completed and submitted along with all requested documents and applicable fees by the application’s submission and fee deadlines. WCBS Admissions/Registrar’s Office evaluating personnel will determine acceptance, and notify each applicant of his/her acceptance status.
1. Apply on line at http://worldchangersbibleschool.org, text WCBS to 51555, or contact the WCBS Admissions/Registrar’s Office at (770) 210‐5885 for an application to complete and return for processing.
2. Read the application instructions thoroughly for a current list of required documents that must be submitted along with your application (i.e., official transcripts, references, etc).
- Obtain an Application for Admission from the Admissions/Registrar’s Office or from the WCBS website (http://worldchangersbibleschool.org)
- Must have a diploma from an accredited high school or successfully passed the General Education Development (GED) test; official transcript from colleges and/or universities can also be submitted
- Submit completed admissions application with non‐refundable application fee of $50.00
- Submit official transcripts from high schools, colleges and/or universities attended
- Contact Academic Advisor prior to registration
WCBS operates on a standard 10‐week quarterly academic calendar.
To ensure admission consideration for a given term, applicants in all categories must meet the application deadline of registration deadline date.
Incomplete applications will remain on file for twelve months. Applicants of expired incomplete applications will have to resubmit a new application to be considered again for admission to WCBS. All other applications will be retained/disposed of according to WCBS’ current records retention schedule.
Students whose enrollments are disrupted for more than one quarter are required to apply for readmission and will re‐enter under the catalog in effect at the time of their re-admission. An application for re‐admission should be completed at least (2) months prior to the beginning of the quarter of planned return to WCBS. Students applying for re‐admission are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of $50.00.
HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
A Home Schooled student is one who has been educated through a home school program approved by the State of Georgia or an accredited public school system. Home schooled students will not be eligible to receive a degree until they have successfully passed the GED test.
ADMISSIONS OF VETERANS
Veterans are admitted on the same basis as other students.
WCBS reserves the right to change, without notice; tuition, fees, other charges, and related requirements and requirements as necessitated by WCBS.
TUITION / FEES / OTHER
|2-Year Associate Degree Tuition||$ 1,950.00|
|Certificate in Biblical Studies Tuition||$ 900.00|
|Correspondence Tuition (per class)||$ 175.00|
|Audit Tuition (per class)||$ 175.00|
|Non-refundable Application Fee||$ 50.00|
|Administration Fee||$ 50.00|
|Late Registration Fee||$ 50.00|
|Re-admission Fee||$ 50.00|
|Reinstatement Fee after Cancellation||$ 50.00|
|Technology Fee||$ 25.00|
|Transcript Fee||$ 10.00|
|Graduation Fees (includes appropriate academic regalia):|
|Associate Degree in Christian Studies||$ 250.00|
|Certificate in Biblical Studies Tuition||$ 250.00|
METHOD OF PAYMENT
World Changers Bible School accepts MasterCard, VISA and American Express. Online payments are accepted through an established payment account.
Tuition must be paid during enrollment period of each quarter.
World Changers Bible School reserves the right to change, without notice, tuition, fees, other charges, and related requirements and regulations as necessitated by WCBS.